No purchase is necessary to enter or win. ComTech reserves the right to update the terms and conditions. Changes will be posted to this web page.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who agree to the program’s rules and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the North Carolina and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ComTech (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ComTech, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on March, 13th 2023, and ending September 21st, 2023. All entries must be received by September 21st, 2023, 5:00 PM EST. Drawing date is September 22nd, 2023 at the CyberCon event. ComTech reserves the right to postpone the published drawing date until such time as ComTech has received a minimum of 25 new service agreements from this promotion. If the minimum of 25 new service agreements has not been met by the drawing date, the drawing will be postponed in two-week intervals until the 25th service agreement has been received. Entrants will be notified of any drawing date changes by email using the email address provided with the entry.
4. How to Enter (No Referral – No Purchase Required): If you do not have a referral and simply want to enter the drawing – mail a written request in a standard #10 envelope to “ComTech Car Giveaway” at 1204 South Main Street, Graham, NC 27253. Include your name, address, email, and phone number. One request per envelope. Submitting an entry via mail is acceptance of the terms and conditions in this document. All entries must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to enter the prize drawings. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ComTech. You may enter as many times as you like, provided that each entry meets the program’s rules for qualification. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ComTech.
5. How to Enter (Submitting a Referral): The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting a referral using the online form provided at www.comtechgiveaway.com, or by telephoning your referral to the ComTech office or by emailing your referral to Info@comtechnc.com. All entries must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to enter the prize drawings. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ComTech. You may enter as many times as you like, provided that each entry meets the program’s rules for qualification. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ComTech.
A. Obtaining Entries: Entries are awarded to both the referring party and the client, when a new or existing ComTech client enters into a new service agreement for services described in section (i) below. In the case of a self-referral, the client receives both sets of entries (as both the referrer and client).
i. Referring Businesses to ComTech: Entrants may use the website form located on the program page, call or email and provide the name and contact information for the business you are referring. We will contact that person to explore how ComTech can help with their phones or IT support (or both). Once your referral becomes a ComTech client, you’ll receive one (1) entry for each phone supported by the initial agreement. If computers are being supported by the agreement with the following signed qualifying agreements: Cyber Armor Only, Complete Care, Complete Care-Limited, Complete Care with Cyber Armor then you’ll receive five (5) entries per computer supported by the initial service agreement. There is no limit on the number of referrals you can submit. Your entries are valid on the date the new client signs our service agreement. Examples: If you refer a business that signs a new service agreement for phone service with 10 phones, you will receive 10 entries into the drawing. If you refer a business that signs a new service agreement for IT support with 20 computers, you will receive 100 entries into the drawing. If you refer a business that signs an agreement for both IT support and phones, you will receive five (5) entry per computer and one (1) per phone supported by the initial service agreement.
ii. Referring Yourself: You may refer yourself to become a new client or to add a new service and receive entries once an agreement for service has been signed. For example: If you refer your own company and you sign an agreement for 10 phones, then your name will be entered into the drawing 10 times as the referrer and another 10 times as the referrer.
B. Rules for Qualification of Referrals
i. Only new service agreement types are eligible (IT Support or Phones). Upgrades or additions to existing client service agreements are not eligible.
ii. Existing clients are eligible to refer themselves and enter the drawing if adding a new service type. For example, if you are already a ComTech client for IT Support, but not phones, you can refer yourself for phone service and be eligible for entries based on the number of phones in the initial service agreement.
iii. Only referrals to businesses apply. ComTech does not serve home and personal use clients. Home-based businesses may qualify at ComTech’s discretion.
iv. ComTech reserves the right to deny any referrals that are deemed as not a fit for ComTech’s services for any reason, such as location, size, prior credit history, poor references, etc.
v. Referring yourself or your company: You may refer yourself provided no one else referred you first. i.e. if the reason we’re talking to you is because of a referral from another entrant, then you can’t refer yourself for all or part of the services.
vi. Businesses that are eligible: 8 phones minimum and / or 10 computers.
vii. Current ComTech clients may add additional locations for either phone service or IT services and qualify for entries.
C. Rules Regarding Entries
i. Entries obtained for the 2023 referral program will not carry over into future drawings.
ii. In the case of duplicate referrals submitted, any drawing entries will go to the participant that first referred the client.
D. Odds of winning:
i. Odds of winning the Prize are variable and depend on your number of entries and the total number of qualified entries.
6. Prizes: The Prize is the choice of two options.
– Option 1: 2023 Chevrolet Corvette and has an approximate value of $105,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.
– Option 2: Receive $75,000 in the form of a check. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ComTech. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Transferring of prize to another person is not permitted.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of ComTech. Winner will be notified via email and phone to the email address and phone number they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. ComTech shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, blocked phone number or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that ComTech, anyone acting on behalf of ComTech, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: ComTech (“Sponsor”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, ComTech may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ComTech. ComTech reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ComTech has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from ComTech. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless ComTech and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND North Carolina, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Publicity: By entering the giveaway, the winner agrees to allow ComTech to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
15. Release: By participating in the giveaway, entrants release and hold harmless ComTech, its affiliates, and its employees from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or the prize.
16. Modification: ComTech reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the giveaway at any time without notice.
17. Agreement: By participating in the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.